samedi 26 mai 2012

Handball féminin et pétition "A la télé pas de filles hors-jeu"

Ce week-end se déroule à Lyon le tournoi olympique de handball féminin qualificatif pour les Jeux Olympiques de Londres. 

L'occasion de voir évoluer l'équipe de France et pour les militantes de notre association de faire connaître et signer notre pétition pour une meilleure visibilité du sport féminin à la télévision publique "A la télé pas de filles hors-jeu".


5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hello there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Feel free to visit my blog; louis vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

my site - Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for any other informative site. Where else may I am
getting that type of information written in such a perfect approach?
I have a project that I am simply now working on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.

Here is my webpage - http://slc-wireless.com/sac-louis-vuitton-pas-cher.html

Anonyme a dit…

I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Here is my website - Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would
never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the
hang of it!

Visit my homepage ... Air Jordan